UC Berkeley in Paris! Please join the University of California, Berkeley Center for Executive Education for our event with Dr. Peter Wilton:
Building & Sustaining Market Leadership: the Disruptive Innovation Opportunity
In this forum, we will illustrate the process of “Sustaining Market Leadership through Disruptive Innovation”, using examples from private and public sector organizations across a wide range of industries and cultures to show how past and current market leaders can be susceptible to disruption and new business models. The process will be further illustrated through numerous case histories and examples showing how organizations have effectively migrated the ownership of industry value through simple principles of disruptive value creation and delivery.
These examples will show that:
- * No industry is immune from disruption
- * All disruption occurs not because of technology, but because of overlooked or under-served demand opportunities
- * The strategy of NOT disrupting can lead to market irrelevance
- * Disruption risk can be mitigated by building a balanced portfolio of sustaining and reframing innovation
- * Managing this portfolio requires commitment to two separate, but parallel innovation processes, cultures, and governance models
To be admitted to the event, please RSVP to Julie Shapiro at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your attendance.
18:30 – 19:00 Registration and Networking
19:00 - 20:30 Presentation
20:30 - ... Cocktail
Address: Paris Region Entreprises, 11 rue de Cambrai 75019 Paris